Here are some key things to consider when thinking about life in Noranda:
- Location: Noranda is located approximately 10 kilometres northeast of the city centre of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. It is well-served by public transportation, with several bus routes running through the area, and it is also within easy reach of the city centre, airport, beautiful Swan Valley and other suburbs by car.
- Amenities: Noranda is home to a number of shopping centers, restaurants, and other amenities, making it easy for residents to access the things they need on a daily basis. The suburb is also home to a number of beautiful parks and natural areas, including the Morley-Noranda Recreation Reserve, which features a playground, sports fields, and walking trails.
- Housing options: Noranda offers a variety of housing options, including single-family homes, townhouses, and villas. The suburb is popular with families and professionals alike, and it is likely that you will be able to find a home that meets your needs and budget.
- Safety: Noranda is generally considered a safe place to live, with low crime rates and a friendly, community-oriented atmosphere.
- Healthcare: There are several healthcare facilities in Noranda and the surrounding area, including a hospital, a number of medical clinics, and a range of specialists.
Overall, Noranda is a family-friendly suburb with a convenient location and a range of amenities, making it an attractive option for many people.